Monday, August 28, 2006

PSD update

As I first mentioned here, I have joined some friends in a crochet "Project Square Dance".

Here is Brian's first row. The off-white square is the one he sent me and I attached the green one.



This is Jeanette's first row. Blue/Green-Joan, Brown-Brian, Purple/Light green-Jeanette, Multicolored-Michael.



I am currently working on my square for Michael's first row. His theme is Red, White and Blue. I need to learn a new pattern for his. I'll post that photo once I attach mine to it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!
Thanks for these pictures, Joan.

Anonymous said...

This so cool! I love it!! I'm so excited about this for you guys! Keep me posted.

Judy said...

I hope you get to post a finished one. These are great.

tamandscott said...

That's great. A girl I teach with was crocheting (sp??) during our teacher inservice. Nice. We have a new boss this year, too...

kate said...

Excellent. Where's mine? Hmmmmm?

Anonymous said...

I still have yours, Kate.

Sorry, the baby blanket has pushed everything else to the back burner at the moment

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good...
Shelley

Judy said...

Oh, Joan! I love the new picture. Auntie Judy