Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not moving to Little Rock, AR

Okay, it's official. I am not moving to Little Rock, AR. I didn't get the job I interviewed for. But you know what? I'm okay with that. I think I was having doubts about it anyway. I just wanted to be open to where God wanted me to go (or stay).

But I AM moving back to Lewisville, TX. I can move into my new apartment as early as September 9th and have to be out of my old one no later than September 18. It's nice to have some time to get things moved. So, if anybody wants to help me move, just let me know! :)

6 comments:

Judy said...

Joan, you know I want you to be happy, but I am glad you're not going to AR for my sake. I like having you close to me, even if we don't see each other often. So... which day will the actual move be?
AJ

Brian said...

I'm sad you're not coming to Little Rock, Joan.

Sorry I can't help with the move. ;)

tamandscott said...

Yea, Lewisville is pretty close to me. I'd love to meet you for lunch one day when thing settle down to catch up on the past twenty years!!

Unknown said...

AJ - September 9th.
BH - Thanks. It's okay.
Tammie - Sure, we could do lunch some Saturday! :)

Judy said...

Sorry, Joan. I'll be working on the 9th.

Anonymous said...

YEAH and BUMMER.. I know you would love to move, but the fletcher clan is glad you are coming back to Lewisville!! We love you....

Shelley