Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Craftspert

I have always wanted to create a new word. The other day, I called Kate a Craftspert, because she has gotten really talented with her craft-making. But now, because of her enthusiasm, I am excited to see if the word spreads.

To keep track, I will google Craftspert periodically to see if the number of links grow. Currently, mine is the only link that shows up!

Your task: Create blog. Create a page with the word "Craftspert" in it.

Thank you. That is all. :)

7 comments:

kate said...

It is done.

Mind you, I get next to no traffic.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joan, please stop by Kroger and pick up some chocolate milk. Great! Thanks!

Unknown said...

June, you really should get away from that evil MySpace and create a blog with Blogger. Join the family.

Anonymous said...

Did you get that chocolate milk sister June wanted?

Anonymous said...

By the way, you should snap up craftspert.com

Unknown said...

But I'm not a craftspert! But you're right...

Anonymous said...

No, she has not, and I still need that chocolate milk!