Monday, February 27, 2006

More NYC 06 photos




Some people have asked me to post more photos of my recent NYC trip. Here are a few, but I didn't take very many this year. Perhaps I will post some from last year later.


Joan in front of Grand Central Terminal.




Tina and Joan at Rockefeller Center holding our Junior's bags. We ate lunch at Junior's while visiting Grand Central Terminal. We had purchased desserts to go.


Joan in front of the Ambassador Theater before we went in to see Chicago.



Hard Rock Cafe and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (where I want to eat next time!)



Part of times square.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info about your website. I just loved reading the ODE. Made my day. my email is pnichols@gardenridge.org if you need that. Put me on your list and I will save your blogsite. Looks like you enjoyed a great time in New York

Unknown said...

Thanks Philip! Good to talk with you the other day. Hope someone plans that reunion.... :)

tamandscott said...

Joan, I volunteered you for the planning of the reunion. That's ok, isn't it? :)

That was very neat to read the comment from Phillip. I never dreamed when I wrote that post that I would reconnect with so many people. Thanks for passing the word along!