Monday, September 25, 2006

PSD continues

oooh oooh oooh, I found Jeanette's finished FIRST ROW over on Kate's Blog. I love it! I also notice there was a preview of a beautiful square to be used on my second row! Excellent! These will be so special when we're finished.

Will Jeanette add a sixth square to it when she receives it? This is so exciting!

We have set a goal to be finished with everyone's first row by the end of October. Five months isn't that bad for our first round!

News about new employment coming soon! :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

Your afghans are going to be such one-of-a-kind treasures! New employment!?! Tell!!

kate said...

I am so sad that I have not seen any previews of my afghan.

Joan, I'm going to start another one for your afghan, multi-colored this time!

Unknown said...

Excellent Kate. I need to kick it up a notch!