Wednesday, September 27, 2006

HS Reunion and New Job

This past weekend was interesting. I went to my 20 year high school class reunion! I enjoyed seeing all those "old" people. But I didn't really talk to very many. I went with friends who I've stayed close to all these years and they are the ones I mostly cared about seeing. I was hoping Steve would go out of his way to talk to me, as we were friends in high school. But it didn't work out that way, of course! He's just too popular to speak to little 'ol Joan. We said hello, but that was about it.

Also, during the weekend, I had my mind on a job offer I had received on Friday. I was constantly weighing the pros and cons. Ultimately, I accepted the offer. I will be designing media projects for print, web and tv for a department at UNT. (not revealing more than that on this blog). If you know me, I'll be happy to answer questions in an email if you're interested. But it's an exciting change, one filled with opportunity!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Joan

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION JOAN ON THE NEW JOB AT (**deleted by joan**) WHERE YOU'LL BE PERFORMING THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC TASKS (**deleted by joan**)!!

THATS SUPER!!

YOUR LOVING BROTHER!

Anonymous said...

Joan!! Don't edit my comments!!

Your loving brother.

Anonymous said...

HA-HA!

Your Laughing Sister.

Unknown said...

oh so "funny"...