Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tidbits

The gameshow Deal or No Deal is having their casting call in Dallas this Saturday! I would love to try for it. However, I probably will be in Little Rock this weekend. My old roommate who lives in Ohio is bringing her boyfriend "to meet the family" (the family I'm referring to is our group of friends from Harding). Should be fun to see everyone again.

I like Mike Cope's words on friendship today.
It's nice to know that: 1. There are some people out there that won't stop being my friend even when I'm a pain to be with; and 2. Some friends that I've known for years are still just as close to me no matter how far away they are. Thank you to those special few. I love you!

I'm pleased to report that I have received more than enough funding for my trip to Ghana. I am always amazed at how generous people are. And so very thankful! We leave in 3 weeks!

Not much else to report. Work is fine.

No comments: