Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ghana... again?

Wow, I thought I had decided not to go to Ghana again this year. But low and behold I was up half the night last night thinking about it. Could God be telling me something? I'm actually nervous (and excited) about it again. You would think I wouldn't be since I already went, but I am. Will there be money for this? Will I have enough vacation time? Am I going for the right reasons? Will my physical aches and pains be too much to travel that far? Yes, I have lots of fears about this. Are these fears real or just satan trying to hold me back?

Bah, I hate it when I get bogged down with worry. Surely God will answer me soon? We have a meeting Sunday night. Surely I'll know by then if it's the right thing to do. Please pray for me.

I feel very drawn to those kids at The Village of Hope (see pictures). Seems like I should be there...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You "have a meeting (with God) Sunday night." That's cute.

I didn't know you were considering going back so soon. Maybe I should go with you this time. What do you think about that??

Unknown said...

Ha, that's funny. I'm sure God will be at our Ghana meeting Sunday night!

June, I think that would be great. Are you going with me to the meeting Sunday night?

tamandscott said...

I'll pray for your decision. I, too, struggle with worrying. I have a hard time taking a back seat and putting God in control!