Monday, March 06, 2006

I've been "Tagged"

Tagged - I guess it's a blog thing.


Rachel tagged me so here I go:

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
Camp Counselor - Iron Springs Christian Camp,TX and Camp Hunt, NY
Fry flipper - Wendy's, Lewisville, TX
Graphic Designer - Abilene Reporter News, Abilene, TX
Graphic Artist/Marketing Coordinator - Nursing Spectrum, Dallas, TX

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
O Brother where art thou?
Shawshank Redemption
Dances With Wolves
Indiana Jones Movies

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
I don't think I can...

Four Places I’ve Lived:
Stone Ridge, NY
La Place, LA
Lewisville, TX
Little Rock, AR

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Lost
Gilmore Girls
Smallville
Grey's Anatomy

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
Grand Canyon, AZ
Hinckley, OH
New York, NY
Cairns, Australia

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
travelwithjoan.blogspot.com
myfamily.com
hotmail.com
yahoo.com

Four Favorite Foods:
Mexican
Italian
Chocolate
Southern American

Four Places I’d Like to Be Right Now:
Charlotte, NC
Little Rock, AR
Phoenix, AZ
London, Enland

2 comments:

kate said...

But whom do you tag in return?

Unknown said...

Oh I hadn't tagged anyone yet.